Chinese Medicine with Chemo

Good morning Helen and others! I visited the Chinese Medical Doctor also trained in Western medicine. I researched several of these with ovarian cancer or any cancer and found all positive comments. I drink a packet 3x a day after meals in hot water. I will see him again this Saturday for my next supply. He advised not to take on the day of or day after chemo. I will have my flu shot Saturday as well. I was wanting to book for Chinese New Year to wash elephants in Thailand and then reconsidered. What do you think? I don't think I have had enough positive health time to book this kind of trip. Here is my formula: angelica, bupleurum, atractylodes, licorice, dried ginger, white peony, poria, paeonol, gardenia, mint, ginseng, atractylodes, licorice, orange peel amomum, notopterygium, bupleurum, citrus aurantantium, nepeta, wind bellflower, chuanxiong money fifth, licorice fifth.

Comments

• Hi Sandra,  That sounds interesting with the Chinese Medical Doctor, lots of herbs.  I am sure it will give your immune system a boost.  Have you finished your chemo cycle, as I will be finished  soon and we have booked a cruise in October going from Sydney up the north coast of Qld.  I am really looking forward to the trip.  Maybe you should book the washing elephants in Thailand, as it will give you something to look forward to in the Chinese New year.  I am now fully recovered from my cold, which is very good.  Take care  Helen