We hope you are enjoying exploring Ovarian Cancer Australia's new online forum.
Please find step by step instructions on registering for the forum below. Please note that if you signed up for the previous version of the forum your username and password have been migrated to the new platform and will remain the same. After registering or signing in you will be able to post new discussions, reply to discussions and view and use the forum's Private Boards.
1. To register please go to this website:
2. Choose a username and password and fill out the required fields; please be aware that your username and profile picture will be visible to the community and general public when you post in the general boards; feel free to use a pseudonym or just part of your name for privacy reasons or to use a picture which is not of your face if this makes you more comfortable. Additionally, you can choose to post in our Private boards when posting, Posts on these boards will only be visible to logged in community members.
3. Select “I am woman with ovarian cancer” or “Family/Friend” as relevant and fill out the required fields.
4. Complete the form including the “I am not a robot” check box and click “Sign up”.
You will immediately be able to explore and post to the forum and will receive an email to your nominated email address with a link to confirm your email address.
5. If you have previously registered and would like to log in in order to post or see private boards, click Sign In on the top right hand corner of the screen
6. Enter your username or email address and password to sign in or click the "Forgot?" option to reset your password.
Please don't hesitate to contact the Support Team on 1300 660 334 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.
Hayley, Support Coordinator